Middle-market investment bank seeking a Senior Associate or Vice President.
About the Firm
Based in the Southwest, the firm provides best-in-class major-market IB experience and senior management expertise to successful, growing businesses throughout North America.
Our service offering includes M&A advisory, capital raising, debt restructurings, fairness opinions, and business valuations.
We pride ourselves on consistently delivering to our clients the expertise and capabilities of a large investment banking firm with the energy, focused attention, and flexibility of a small entrepreneurial firm.
- Be part of the execution of capital raise and M&A transactions, strategic advisory work, and valuations
- Presentation and analysis - creating PowerPoint presentations such as marketing documents for live transactions
- Financial modeling, including DCF, LBO, and comparables analysis
- Creating CIM
- Administrative work such as meetings, conferences when they are not performed by office manager or Junior staff.
- Marketing of new company prospects, company owners, and referral sources
- Investigating prospective companies
- Client Growth Relationships
- Cover for Managing Director responsibilities when they are unavailable
- Manage staff and recruit and support the team that contributes to the firm's growth.
Looking for in-office but could consider a remote worker depending on the level of experience
Support h1B Visas?No
Job TypeDirect Post from Company
Job Start Date:Immediate
Location:Arizona, United States