The firm is a long/short equity investment manager focused on making long-term investments in exceptional growth companies, with a focus primarily on public equity markets. Expanding its investment research team in Boston.
- Conduct primary research on companies and markets
- Create and maintain detailed financial models
- Develop deep industry knowledge and insights
- 识别和评估3月ket and company-specific risk factors
- Cultivate relationships with industry executives, including senior leadership teams and value chain stakeholders
Over time, a successful analyst will show increased ability to identify and triage high-potential investment ideas, execute diligence processes, assess risk factors and clearly articulate conviction behind ideas for consideration as core portfolio holdings.
- 2+ years of post-undergraduate work experience, demonstrating strong analytical and interpersonal ability
- A history of academic and professional excellence
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Passion for equity markets and strong desire to join a small entrepreneurial team
- Global perspective and curiosity about technology and industry disruption
Professional investing experience is not required. However, you must be ready to articulate how your background and interests prepare you for a challenging career as an investor at the frontiers of rapid change and growth. In this role, working closely with the firm's research team you will conduct deep fundamental research, including business analysis, financial modeling, industry study, product research, assessment of management, and competitive analysis. You will create and execute diligence plans for companies and industry themes, seeking for clarity in an environment of persistent uncertainty.
References, college transcript verification, past employment verification, and proof of legal right to work in the U.S. will be required to complete the candidate process. Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, military veteran status, unemployment status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Support h1B Visas?No
Job TypeDirect Post from Company
Job Start Date:Q4 2021 (Flexible)
Location:Boston, MA, United States