Too Late For IB Summer Internship 2022

Hey everyone! I am a sophomore at a target school who recently switched into ECON/Business from physics and premed. I really like valuation and am interested inIB. As I am just switching into this field, I have noticedIBrecruits WAY in advance and just want to know if there is still a chance to intern this summer at anIBfirm through networking and such.

Comments (3)

最有帮助的
Nov 10, 2021 - 9:21pm

It's never too late brother. I am by no means telling you it will be easy but don't throw in the towel. Just a heads up since you are a sophomore - if you have no prior finance / accounting course work or a corporate level internship to pad your resume, that will add another layer of difficulty. Just make sure to have your story straight on explaining that.

All that said, if you're committed and network hard enough I'm sure you can at the least get yourself a few interviews at some decentMMshops that are still recruiting and after that point it's all up to you.

Final note - if you aren't able to snag anIBposition, just seek out some sort of 2022 finance internship in an LOB that is as close to transactions as possible. With that on your resume and your newly acquired knowledge of when to step in forIBSArecruiting, you'll be leaps and bounds ahead of some of your peers come time forSA2023 recruiting (will start up for mostBBs/EBsin March or April)

• InterninIB-M&A
Nov 10, 2021 - 9:34pm

If you're a sophomore you're not late

Nov 10, 2021 - 9:50pm

Non doloribus nesciunt excepturi quia ipsam velit. Harum aut molestiae quo quibusdam veritatis qui illo voluptatum. Suscipit voluptas sit inventore aliquam possimus sequi modi. Beatae velit ut dolor eius sed et.

Sed qui exercitationem facere nemo occaecati. Et tenetur eum possimus vel voluptate ad incidunt. Natus ab eligendi explicabo fugiat voluptatum est rerum. Inventore dolores voluptatibus ex explicabo vitae.

Start Discussion

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2022bob竞技体育游戏

• Jefferies & Company(▲05) 99.5%
  • RBC Capital Markets(▲07) 99.1%
  • Bank of America Merrill Lynch(▲02) 98.6%
  • Evercore(▽01) 98.2%
  • Lincoln International(▽01) 97.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

March 2022bob竞技体育游戏

• Robert W. Baird & Co.(= =) 99.5%
  • Evercore(▲01) 99.1%