RE Salary increases 2022

Are you expecting base salaries to be at a minimum increase >10% to accommodate inflation for analysts?

If it's lower than this are you leaving? I think I will. Every recruiter I've spoken with in the past 6 months have said there is a complete under supply of qualified analysts, easy to move around with salary bumps right now.

Comments (21)

Nov 13, 2021 - 3:55pm

As much as I enjoy the firm I'm with, if I don't see at minimum 10% base increase I will start shopping around. I'm hoping I'll see my base increase ≈20%, as OP mentioned above the market for analyst is a full 180 compared to this time last year and I have to imagine firms see the importance of taking care of the current team opposed to filling those spots if someone was to leave.

• VPinRE - Comm
Nov 15, 2021 - 5:41pm

Yes, if not more. I've gone 15% average during my early days and now kinda topped off to ~5%, although the dollar amount is larger.

最有帮助的
Nov 14, 2021 - 3:01pm

This just seems short sided to me. Leaving a good situation to go into the unknown for 10% doesn't seem like enough. Especially because during the down years, the good companies take care of you (e.g. if you got paid 100% of your bonus last year when shit was in freefall, hard to be mad that you aren't getting 100% upside this year).

And if you hate your job/company anyways, then no amount of $ will get you to stay (ask all of theGSanalysts thatleft even after getting 110k base salaries).

I know as an analyst it feels like you are never getting paid enough, but you are trying to build a career here, not just a job.

• Associate 1inRE - Comm
Nov 14, 2021 - 10:59pm

想听到一些对报价的想法我只是got. Currently at a very small repe shop with 80k base, 20-30% bonus and really good befits. I just got an offer from an industrial developer that is crushing it and there is a lot of room to grow in the company as they are growing rapidly (this will be my second year in real estate fyi, so an2) for 70-90k base with only a 10% bonus. Any thoughts on how to negotiate this offer?

Nov 15, 2021 - 11:23am

Yeah. I'd say what you are currently making and then say you're very interested in taking the position but it would be much tougher to make the jump without at least making the same as the old one.

Array

• Associate 1inRE - Comm
Nov 15, 2021 - 2:20pm

I am an an1 and will be an an2 in this new role if I accept. I can't change my title onwsofor some reason that's why it says associate. To answer your question though, the new role is in a very small low-medium cost of living city.

Nov 15, 2021 - 1:28pm

I'm in my first year as a research analyst with one of the big brokerages. I'm currently making $60k with no bonus. The senior research analyst I work with is making $97k (has aMBAthough while I only have a bachelor's). Our performance review is soon, would it be reasonable to negotiate my salary to $80k? I have been taking on extra projects outside of my role and my managers and the brokers I help have been giving me a lot of positive feedback. Don't know if a 20k raise is too ridiculous to ask but I rather shoot my shot on the high end and negotiate down than negotiate up on that number

• DeveloperinRE - Comm
Nov 16, 2021 - 10:28am

Non suscipit perspiciatis totam id illo. Et minus nihil vel asperiores. Iusto eveniet nam voluptatem a similique molestiae. Quia rem ut a quisquam saepe. Illum eos sint commodi dolorum voluptate delectus voluptatem omnis. Tempore quas sit id ea.

Voluptas sed neque natus velit sit. Est et molestias eveniet nihil.

Sed dolorem voluptatibus molestiae officiis adipisci amet veritatis veritatis. Quae id enim dolore omnis. Voluptate magnam et repellendus eum et. Consequatur eius possimus consequatur dolore aspernatur qui est.

Non tempore explicabo nisi fuga fugiat enim aliquid. Rerum sit quam numquam doloremque quia doloribus mollitia.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

January 2022bob竞技体育游戏

• Director/MD (5) $604
  • Vice President (22) $385
  • Associates (147) $240
  • 2nd Year Analyst (85) $153
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (15) $150
  • 1st Year Analyst (295) $142
  • Intern/Summer Associate (64) $142
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (225) $90

LeaderboardSee all